Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb. 21, 2010

It's been a busy day. My bosses brother passed away while snowmobiling on Friday. He will be greatly missed by all. My heart goes out to his family. I know the hardships that they will face. So today was spent cooking alot of food for them. They have all the kids and family coming in from all over the country. They will have between 12-15 people at one house. So today I made egg salad, macaroni salad, 4 different kind of cookies, pumpkin bread pudding & soggy chocolate cake. Hopefully I can get it to them before the snow storm gets to bad. Yes I did say that bad word again. But in Michigan what do you expect. When I talked to my boss on Friday he said that I was probley the only person he knew that knew how he and his sister in law truly feels. I wish that I didn't know. But I do and all I can do is be there and listen. They all have a very long road ahead of them. They are lucky as I was, because they have a great family support system also.

No comments:

Post a Comment