Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb. 28, 2010

It's Sunday and no snow so far. Brandon's birthday was Sat. Amanda's is Wed, Madysens is in a week then mine. The next 10 days are going to be difficult. Not just financial but emotional also. There is always a shadow of ghost hanging around. I swear sometimes when I'm just about to drift off to sleep I can feel him. Yup, it's going to be difficult.

I don't feel to good today. Sore throat, stuff, achy. I think that what ever is going around is trying to pay a visit. Just what I need. I got my water heater on Sat. One step closer to getting hooked up to natural gas..Hopefully next weekend. They took the lp pig out last Friday. It looks so different out the side window. It will make mowing so much easier. Now just pray it doesn't get to cold this week.

The sun just came out. My youngest cat was sitting on the window sill enjoying the sunshine when a squirrel jump off the feeder and scared him. It was comical. I would have laughed instead of just smiling, but I feel that curtain closing in. Think I will just go lay down for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment