Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why Not Me

It's been a couple of rough day, I have been very depressed and crying at a drop of hat. I feel like I'm in the way with my kids and they seem very impatient with me. Like I'm being blamed for something or everything. Or at least that is the way I'm feeling, like a fifth wheel or something. I have talked to both of them and they have assured me that is not the case, but I can't help how I feel. It just seems like every time I try and help, I get yelled at. I know that they are not necessary yelling at me, just yelling because they are stress at the moments. I guess I'm just taking it to personal right now. All I know is that I'm so tired of doing this alone with no one for me to lean on. I really wish at this moment that it had been me to pass away first instead of Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment