Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's been Crazy

I know it's been awhile but it's been crazy around here. Working and trying to help out the kids and keeping up around here. I'm getting ready to go to Florida in 2 weeks. My son in law has been working down there for a couple of weeks now and we are not sure when he will be home so..............road trip time. I'm going with Step and the kids. Florida in the summer...I must be crazy. But while I'm down there I will get to see my nephew and couple of good friends. I can't wait for that, it's been 5 yrs since I last saw my nephew and I sure do miss him.
I had a very busy Memorial Day weekend. Got the yard looking better and some of the weeding done. Rich finished building my new flower box and it's half filled with dirt. I have to get some more, and he got the pond cleaned out and going again.

Brandon is coming down this week and helping me get some more done. I hope he can get my washing machine working better.
This weekend I spent Sat. with Amanda and the kids, then I took the boys to the movies. I was a very relaxed weekend

OH I forgot to tell you about the deal on blackberries we found. Meijers was selling them for .50 a half pint. Needless to say we all bought a lot. Amanda made jam, Step is making pies and I making a crisp and freezing some. They are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment