Thursday, December 10, 2009

DEC. 10, 2009

Winter is here in full force, gusty winds up to 40 mph. wind chills in the single digits. Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm try to get ready for Christmas. It gets harder every year. I wish it was like it was when my kids where little. I would put up a tree in every room, 4 of the trees where big ones. Then all the other decorations. My grand children have never ever seen the way it use to be. But since I started working it's been to much to do all of that, and now since Brad is gone, it's really to much work. If it was easier to get to it and put back I probley would do it. Maybe someday I will do it.
I keep telling my kids that they don't have to get me anything, just give me their time. I have so much to do that I can't do by myself. I do realize sometimes that giving your time is harder then just going out and buy a gift. I do know that if I was able to I would hire someone to do the work. I can't wait to have a new place then maybe I will need less help to maintain it.
I hope to finish my Christmas shopping by the middle of next week. I really don't have to much more to get. I will do some tonight on my way home and again on my way to work in the morning. I will be so glad when it's done. I'm going to do some baking but not like I use to. And I'm sending all the left overs home with the kids. I can't get over how good I have been about all of my food choices. I'm very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment