Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS ON 2010

Well the house was some what decorated, the food was ready, the gifts bought and wrapped.  I guess I was as ready as I was going to be.  So on Christmas Eve afternoon the kids and grand kids all showed up.  I have to admit it was fun.  I always enjoy it when the whole family comes together.  I think everyone liked what they got.  I know Richie had his nose buried in his Nintendo ds playing his new game.  I gave Bradley a machine gun nerf gun.  Sorry to say that he let his dad and uncle use it.  Never I repeat NEVER stand with your back to your son in laws.  I will get even that I promise.

Christmas day I first went to Amanda's house and had a nice visit.  Played with the kids and then I went down to Stephanie's place.  Her in-laws came in from Florida and surprised them.  So we had a nice visit.  It was so good to see them.  But I knew they where coming, it was so much fun.  Christmas is the time for secrets and surprises.  Now we look forward to the New Year. Pictures will fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment