Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Enough

I mentioned in my last post about the snow storm we started getting on Sunday.  Well today is Tuesday and we are in the 2cd or 3rd day of below zero wind chills.  So the roads are like an ice rink.  They plowed them but couldn't salt because of the wind and cold.  Would have been better if they left the snow on the roads, but what do I know.  All I do know is that 1 - 1 1/2 hrs to work and then home again, (it's about a 25 mile drive) is getting very old.   I like the snow, but not so much the wind.  Either does my dog, he will be 14 in Jan.  I took him out yesterday while I was cleaning off the car.  I left the garage door open in case he wanted to get in out of the wind.  I turned around to head back in, and there on the threshold he had done his duty.  I guess he figured it was to cold outside to do that. My feelings exactly.  Well at least the sun is shining today.

No comments:

Post a Comment