Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan. 20, 2010

Work has been stressful the last few days, and it looks like it might stay that way for awhile. Job security, right? After having such a relax full weekend it makes me wish that I could stay home more. Catch up on all the things I have neglected, do some decorating, visit with friends. Maybe someday.

I was watching a show and this lady had lost her husband. They didn't say how he had died, but she said that when he had been gone for 6 month, she woke up one day and decided that was it. Life goes on and so was she. She was going to move, redecorate and become a new her. It makes me think that he must have been ill a very long time for her to make such drastic changes after 6 months. More power to her. But from my experience and those of my friends that have lost their husbands that is not how it goes. I do know that I hit different stages of grief. Some stages I thought that I was making great head way only to be slammed back to the start. I really didn't get to where I'm feeling good until this past month. And boy I hope it stays this way.
I mean I still have lonely times and I know I always will. I still cry over some silly thing that I remember and that will never change. But over all I feel the best I have felt since Brad past away.

Each of us traveling this horrible path have to find our own way. No matter how long it takes us to get there, and we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment