Monday, March 8, 2010

Mar. 8, 2010


Today is Madysens 11th birthday. I'm not sure when she reached this age. And I find it hard to believe that in two years she will be a teenager. It's not possible. I mean....her mother is only in her twenties and her aunt is in her teens....right. So that means I'm only in my 40's. OK, now that my kids are laughing hysterically at me, I will admit that it was only wishful thinking on my part. But i don't want to grow up or old. If I could just turn the clock back. But I can't. Why can't the body feel as young as the mind does. It can't be that long since I was graduated and got married, or had my kids. I feel like it was yesterday.
But it's not...and my 1st Grand daughter is 11. I remember sitting in the hall with her Granny, we where rocking and listening for that first cry. Couldn't wait to see our 1st. Not knowing that it was not going to be our last and the that each and everyone would be as special as this one. No...I'm sure it was just yesterday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL

No comments:

Post a Comment