Thursday, April 8, 2010

Julie & Julia

I just finished watching Julie & Julia, a very good movie. But it got me thinking that I started this blog to help work though the adjustment of losing a husband. The changes in my life, and so on. I should be writing almost every day. How am I suppose to show how I manage everyday life if I don't. I almost wish that I didn't let my family & friends know about this, as I feel that I must watch what I write so I don't worry or upset any one. Well I'm going to try to do better and be more honest about my life. I will try and write most days. I was keeping a journal but I stopped and this blog picks up where I left off. Some days I just might post some of my journal entries. I will let you know when I do.

Today was a better day. At least no tragedy happened. Got up went to work, had a good day at work. I work with the best people there is. Truly I do. Two wonderful ladies that are my very good friends and a couple of great guys that would do any thing for us. They might grumble some but they would still do it. I had a surprise visitor today. A old friend that use to work in my vets office. We had a great visit and are planning to get together soon for lunch. After work I cashed by check and scraped together enough money to pay my electric bill. I tried to work a payment plan out with them, but no. Not quite sure about groceries and gas but I have power. Came home had a nice dinner and watched the above movie. So today wasn't so bad. I have all the animals feed and ready for bed. So I think I will turn in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment