Sunday, April 11, 2010

THE SUN IS SHINING

Today is a better day. I slept last night, in fact I slept to long and had a hard time getting up. But I did and I kept myself busy. Last night Amanda and her family took me out to dinner, it was very nice and I had a very nice visit with them. Then when I got home I had a long phone call from my sister. She was concerned after reading my blog. She understands so then we talked about all the flowers that are coming up.

I didn't do anything special today. Laundry and some laundry for Stephanie. She had to go and pick up the kids this weekend so I was helping her out. I went to the store and cleaned up the house. Made a nice dinner and dessert. I know it doesn't sound like much, but when you are as low as I was yesterday, it helps. I know I use to tell Brad when he got depressed to get moving and he would feel better. But now I know that is easier said then done. But the sunshine is helping and the staying busy has helped. So all and all I'm doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment