Saturday, April 10, 2010

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family may not want to read this posting. But if you insist, keep in mind this is how I'm feeling. It may not be accurate, but at this minute this is what I"AM feeling. Hopefully it will pass quickly and YES I know how much I depend on you and how much you do for me and are there for me. Now with that said, here we go.

I have hit a new bottom, I couldn't sleep last night. So I woke up at 7 with only 4 hrs of sleep, feeling so very depressed and over whelmed. I have been gone so much for the last 6 or more weeks, so the house is trashed, the yard is trashed and I don't feel like doing any thing. Oh where is the maid when you need one. Oh yeah, that would take money which I don't have. I'm so tired of chasing my tail and feeling like I'm not getting any where or any thing out of it. It's been a crappy week and I don't want to do anything.

I went over to Step's house to put Molly out and just started crying for no reason. And I cried all the way over there. Now I"m back home and I feel the tears coming again... Some how I have to mustard up the energy and clean. God all I want is to go back to bed and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment