Monday, May 10, 2010

JUST SO SO

I'm still in my funk...I'm trying to get out of it. So I will post from my journal today.

4TH Entry

THURSDAY
JULY 17, 2008
I’m feeling about the same, not good and not bad. I have been trying to decide on a headstone for Brad. So many choices, it’s really hard to just pick one. And it’s really hard to believe that I’m doing this at this stage of my life. We where making plans for our future and what we wanted to do when we retired. And just like that it’s gone. One minute your are fine and the next you’re not. But life is supposed to go on, and everyone else seems to but you. I just found out my niece is expecting their first child. I’m so happy for them, but at the same time it’s hard. It just makes you realize whether you like it or not, life will keep going.
This next week we will have some more first. First on Sunday is MoMo’s 3rd birthday and on Wednesday will be Steps birthday. And as we celebrate, we will also be missing a very important person who is supposed to be there. But as I said, life goes on. I will sit back at some time during the day and remember the day that both of these special people came into this world and think of Brad and ……..… such a bittersweet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment