Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

So what is Mothers Day without a mother. Mine has been gone for 11 yrs. now. I'm not sure where the time has gone. But it has, mom is gone, dad is gone, in laws are gone, husband is gone. Everyone is gone. So why get up and keep going? Yes, I have kids and grand kids, and they both called and wished me a happy mothers day. One is home feeling pretty much the same as I'm feeling and the other one is on a trip with her family. So I sit here at noon in my jammies, trying to decide what to do. I'm thinking about just going back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...it's okay to be in your jammies at noon and feel like going back to bed. Sometimes life's just not fair. I hope a few of your good memories from the past helped you just a little bit. Happy Mother's Day to you....Jan

    ReplyDelete