Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What happened to Spring?

This has been the craziest weather that I can remember. To go from 70-80's back to rain and only in the 40's. I think someone should think about building a ark. Not sure how to dress. The furnace is back on, and wearing winter clothes again. Only in Michigan can you wear shorts one week, then winter coats the next week.

I'm feeling better, not as blue as I was. If we could get some sun shine that would help. I think it's suppose to be nice this weekend. If so maybe I can get somethings done. I have to doggie sit, but she is a good girl. I can't take her outside while I do yard work. I have no stake out and she might wander away. She will stay with me while watch her. I'm just afraid if I get involved in a project she might wander away and I can't have that. So it might have to be inside projects. And lord knows I have enough of those to keep me busy for years.

Tomorrow is Madysens dance recital, I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment