Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nov. 11, 2009 pm

The day sure ending much better then it started. Thanks to so many friends and family members. I can't begin to put into words how they make me feel and they are always there for me. About mid-afternoon things started to change. I was looking forward to seeing my sister. It's been way to long since we have seen each other. We talk regularly, but that isn't the same. Then we met up with our cousin and had a nice visit with her. I have to get out more, it really does help. I can't thank them enough. We have started to make plans to for the three of us to do it again and soon. I can wait. Tomorrow I'm taking 1/2 day off work, go to the cemetery and then lunch with my kids and grand kids. I'm sure there will be tears and laughter, and then we will move on again. I think I can go to bed with out crying tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment