Friday, November 13, 2009

Nov. 13, 2009

I'm feeling pretty good today. I have been doing a lot of thinking. Last night when I got home and stated to relax, I looked around (not a pretty sight). I have lost all interest in the house and I found myself get depressed. I realised that I have been feeling this way for sometime. But only when I'm home. I don't want to do house work, I don't want to pick up, nothing. I have to go back to the Dr. on Dec. 1 for my re-fills. I'm going to talk to him about it. When Brad first passed away. I wanted to stay home because I felt him there. All the memories, all his things. I have been slowing going through his belongings thinking that would help. Now I hate to be there because of all the memories, etc. I wish the market was better so I could just sell it and move to a new home. But that isn't happening right now. And I still have to go though everything. I'm just don't know what I want to do with all of his things, keep them, give them away or just donate them. I know I want to keep some things, and give some to the kids and grand kids. But how much and what. It's just to much.

I think I might go away this weekend. Hopefully that will help clear my head (doubtful or maybe a fairy godmother with a magic ward will have it all done when I get back).

No comments:

Post a Comment