Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nov. 19, 2009

Last night I went over and helped my grandson do some of his home work. Boy, he really likes math and then we practiced reading. His dad showed me a story that he wrote. It was about visiting Grandma's, and how we ate popcorn, played games, watched movies and told ghost stories. He is doing so good (I just don't remember telling ghost stories). Well this morning when I went over to get them off to school, the same grandson was having a real bad day. He had NO clothes to wear (none that he wanted to wear). After a small melt down, as he stood in the kitchen crying, I asked him if he needed a hug. He shook his head and ran over, wrapped his arms around me and said I'm having a bad day. All I could do was smile and agree. But he was all smiles when he got on the bus. It's these little day to day things that keeps me going.
I just wish things at work were going better. It's been a very rough week. Hopefully next week will be better...Nope, because it looks like for the first time in 6 yrs. I will have to work the day after and not get my long weekend. No one else can work so it's between me and the owner, he offered, but would make a real mess, so you know what that means. I'm really not happy about it. But wait until christmas, I still have 1 more vacation day left and I'm going to use it. NO MATTER WHAT!
I think I had better change the subject because I'm getting angry all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment