Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nov. 12, 2009

I thought last night would be better then it was. I woke up so tired and sore. I must have been dreaming a lot and sleeping in the wrong position. And it was so cold this morning. Sure made the old bones ache. I'm going to go to the cemetery with my daughter today and then do lunch. Can't say how I'm feeling, it goes from being OK to being kind of numb. I'm worried about my youngest daughter and her family. He is laid off from work. And is only getting unemployment for 7 weeks. They are thinking that they might have to go else where for work. I understand, but it will be so hard. I can't even think about that right now. Of not being able to see her and the kids. I have to put that out of my mind for right now. Like she said, they are not going right now. I just wish that the economic situation would turn around, and soon. It's rough all over but Michigan is by far the worst. So much to think about, so much to worry about, so much to be sad about. If we could only turn the clock back a few years, when everything seemed better. At least I would have someone to share all these problems with. I wouldn't have to carry them by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment